1. What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the User’s computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications to store the User’s browsing preferences, making the interaction between the User and the Website quicker and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information, as they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User can access the settings of their browser to modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent from the Website, without this preventing access to the contents.
Cookies make it possible to recognise a User’s browser and the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the User’s next visit and to make the Website more useful to the User.
(i) Optimise the User’s browsing experience by tracking the session.
(ii) Collect information to optimise browsing and improve the Website.
(iii) Offer advertising according to the User’s browsing habits.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
• Technical or session cookies: Cookies that are strictly necessary to provide a service or display content requested by the User. These are responsible for technical tasks such as identifying records and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction and location of access to content.
• Statistic/analytical cookies: These cookies collect information on how the site is used, such as the time spent on the page and the content visited by readers, to measure performance and improve browsing.
The main objectives pursued with this type of cookies are:
• To allow the anonymous identification of browsing Users and, therefore, approximately count the number of visitors.
• To anonymously identify the most visited content.
• To know if the User who is accessing is new or recurring.
• Personalised advertising cookies: These cookies obtain information from the User’s browsing to manage advertising spaces and offer more relevant and quality content for them based on their preferences.
The advertising cookies used on the Website are listed below:
3. How can I disable cookies?
Cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website can be disabled on the Website settings. These settings can be found at the footer of the Website. In addition, all browsers support changes to disable cookie settings.
This is why most browsers offer the option to manage cookies, to achieve a more precise control over privacy. These settings are located in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ of your browser menu.
Below you will find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
– Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 )
• From the Tools menu, select ‘Internet Options’
• Click on the Privacy tab
• You can set privacy settings by means of a six-position slider control that allows you to choose the number of cookies that will be set: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
– Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
• At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
• Select ‘Options’.
• Select the Privacy panel.
• In Firefox, you can choose ‘Use custom settings for history’, as well as other issues related to Privacy.
– Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
• Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
• Select ‘Settings’.
• Click on ‘Show Advanced Options’.
• In ‘Privacy’, click on ‘Content settings’.
• To manage cookie settings, check or uncheck the options under ‘Cookies’.
– Safari (https://goo.gl/PcjEm3)
• In the Settings menu, select ‘Preferences’.
• Open the Privacy tab.
• Select whichever option you prefer from the ‘Block cookies’ section.
• Please note that certain features may not be available and the Website may not be fully functional after disabling cookies.
If you don’t want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed an opt-out browser add-on that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
4. Cookies on mobile devices.
Cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website may be disabled on the Website Settings.
These settings are located at the footer of the Website. In addition, as with computer browsers, browsers on mobile devices allow you to make changes to your privacy options or settings, such as disabling or deleting cookies.
If you want to change your privacy options, follow the instructions specified by your mobile browser developer.
Below find some links that will guide you through modifying the privacy settings on your mobile device:
– IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
– Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
– Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
– Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
5. Accept Cookies.
This Website does not install cookies on Users’ devices until they have accepted the installation of these cookies.
We inform you that, in the event that you refuse to accept the installation of cookies or disable some from the settings, certain services may not be available without the use of these cookies, or you may not be able to access certain services or make full use of all that this Website has to offer.
6. Information relating to your data.